Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

My favourite Subject


My Favorite subject is Writing. Why I like writing is because I really enjoy doing writing in my own time and during school hours too. I love writing stories and also writing letters to my teachers. When I write stories I sometimes get lost in the story. I like putting in interesting words to make my draft unique in some way so that other people might like it. In my letters, I write to them as though I am actually talking to them. I tell them about me and what I like doing in my own spare time. Surprisingly I get small gifts from my teachers which I'm thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Abigail and like you I really enjoy writing. I think it is a great way to express your self I have even been writing stuf my self.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.